AWS DevOps Lead
|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Devops Team Lead - AWS Gold Partner
An opportunity has become available for a strong AWS Lead/Mentor to work with one of my favourite clients.
TechConnect are located near the warm shores of the Gold Coast, offer flexibility, exposure to bleeding edge technology working with some leading Engineers in QLD.
Advanced partners of Amazon, immersing themselves into the Automation and Data space. Financial bonuses are rewarded with each certification gained.
They require a strong leader to guide an already very experienced and knowledgeable team as well as mentor graduates being promoted into the business to build skills in a short market.
You will always be challenged with new projects with different clients and gain exposure to different technologies.
Lots of perks are added on top of an already great environment including free gym membership, bonuses, morning tea and weekly lunches, beer on tap and laptop as well as more.
This is a fast-paced environment with a real start-up feel where you will feel valued by the work you put in.
- Team Leadership, Management & Mentorship
- Continuous Integration and Deployments
- AWS Deployment
- Have driven Automation focus in the Cloud
- Technical Leadership in building road-maps, driving DevOps as a practice
- Moving large on prem environments to AWS
- Cloud Architecture
- Assisting customers with technical issues
- 3+ years with AWS
- Prior leadership/management experience
- Scripting in Bash, Python, Ruby or similar
- Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- AWS certifications preferred, though not essential
- Background in large scale architectures
- Extensive background with Linux
Benefits and Culture:
- Collaborative team
- Social, supportive & fun colleagues
- Beer on tap
- Paid Certifications on anything applicable to the role and bonuses on completion
- Attend AWS events and travel to events
- Casual wear
- Free gym memberships
- Work with some of the market leaders in the field
If you would like your hard work to be recognised and want to be up to date with everything AWS, attend interstate events with travel and accommodation provided, this is a fantastic opportunity that awaits!