AWS DevOps Lead
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Opportunity available for an experienced Senior DevOps/Automation Lead based on the Gold Coast.
Partnering with companies such as Amazon and Microsoft, my client's looking for a new addition to join their dynamic, cohesive team within a casual environment.
You will be a mentor to other members of the team and will always be challenged with new projects whilst gaining exposure to different technologies.
Lots of perks added to already great environment, including cheap gym membership, paid certification and financial insentives on completion, just to add a couple!
This is a fast-paced environment with a real start-up feel where you will feel valued by the work you put in.
- Strong Linux
- AWS Deployment
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Ansible (or equivalent)
- Ability to strategize and embed DevOps practice
- Have driven Automation and a focus in the Cloud
- Technical Leadership in building road-maps, driving DevOps as a practice
- Moving large on prem environments to AWS
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Scripting in at least one of Bash, Python, Ruby or similar
- Config management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- AWS certifications preferred, though not essential
- High performance computing
- Large scale architecture
Benefits and Culture:
- Collaborative team
- Social, supportive & fun colleagues
- Beer on tap
- Paid Certifications on anything applicable to the role and bonuses on completion
- Attend AWS events and travel to events
- Casual wear
- Cheap gym memberships
- Work with some of the market leaders in the field
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity and is one not to be missed. Please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration in WORD Format.