|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
About the company:
An award winning, CBD based, managed service provider is on the lookout for an experienced AVI Programmer to join their rapidly growing team.
About your role:
- Develop and successfully deliver complex customer technology solutions working with all parties in project delivery including the customer, vendors, contractors, Project Managers and sales staff.
- Responsible for the continual improvement of technology solutions for customers, external and internal to company, to drive advocacy and profitable growth.
- Responsible for designing, writing, commissioning and testing software for complex or large-scale audio-visual integrations.
- Provision of presales support in the design and costing of complex audio-visual control solutions.
About your skills:
- Advanced AVI Room Automation (e.g. AMX/Crestron/Python/HTML) programming skills including control of Video Conferencing endpoints and infrastructure, audio and video switching, distribution and processing
- Domain Expert in Audio Visual Integration solutions - mandatory
- Knowledge and proven experience working with project management methodology
- Tertiary qualified
- Australian Citizenship is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in a Professional Services environment
- Strong understanding of the financial drivers of projects and the delivery of projects to budget
- Knowledge of System Tools such as Services Plus, Jenni, SharePoint, MS Project, SAP (Integral Plus, SAP B1)
- Highly skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, CAD.