Automation Test Engineer/ Software Test Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + plus Super|
This industry leading Brisbane CBD company are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join their passionate team to carry out automated testing techniques to increase efficiency and reliability in their agile environment.
This is a highly technical role and so the successful applicant must have some knowledge of coding and be able to hit the ground running when it comes to automation testing.
You would be joining a team that is driven on mutual respect and a collaborative approach.
- Participating in each stage of development from requirements to final acceptance;
- Creation and maintenance of automation test cases and execution of manual tests where required;
- Create and maintain CI jobs to run the automated tests;
- Analysing results and preparing status reports to business stakeholders;
- Management of test environments and configurations.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Degree and an ISTQB Certification
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile delivery method.
- Experience writing automated tests in any language.
- A thorough understanding of coding and scripting languages;
- Understanding and exposure to SOAP, HTTP web services and Cucumber will be highly advantageous.
To apply for this position please click the link below or send your resume . Applicants from overseas need not apply.