|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Automation Gun Required!
My client, one of Australia's leading enterprise organisations and a true leader in their field is now looking for an Automation Engineer for an initial 6 month daily rate contract. Based in Melbourne's CBD, the successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge Automation applications.
You, the candidate, will need to be a self starter and be able to work building automation frameworks from scratch and help deliver a number of key technology platforms for the organisation.
- Responsible for the testing and automation of new features to ensure they meet business requirements and comply with all relevant standards.
- Accountable for the execution of all stages of testing, both regression and progression, including but not limited to Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and End to End testing
- Accountable for the design, implementation and execution of end-to-end testing automation activities in the Delivery Team
- Documenting and obtaining approval of automation test strategies /frameworks, delivery plans in line with defined project outcomes
- Self Manages the test automation activities assigned throughout the testing lifecycle and remediation activities to address risks and issues
- Experience with BDD practices and related tools (e.g. Cucumber)
- Experience with source version control (e.g. Git, BitBucket, SourceTree)
- Expert Agile experience.
- Experience of building and contributing to development frameworks from scratch
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence) desirable
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Bamboo, Octopus) desirable
- Experience with API testing (e.g. JSON, Postman, Swagger) desirable
- Experience with Performance Testing tools (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner) desirable
If this role is something of interest please apply with your updated resume and all suitable candidates will be contacted.