Automation Test Engineer (Big Data) x2
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
My client, one of Australia's leading enterprise organisations and a true leader in their field is now looking for an Automation Engineer for an initial 6 month daily rate contract. Based in Melbourne's CBD, the successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge Big Data applications.
You, the candidate, will need to be a self starter and be able to work building automation frameworks from scratch and help deliver a number of key technology platforms for the organisation.
- Automating Big Data (Hadoop, Spark) data testing, ETL, BI/reporting and analytics models testing.
- Contributes to the approach, framework and processes for testing data and analytics within the team.
- Manages test data sets to assist with regression/automated testing and machine learning.
- Is a tester embedded in data scrums, performs test, QA and test automation activities on behalf of the scrum.
- Creates test cases and executes test cases as part of AGILE scrum teams.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable
- Scripting languages such as SCALA , Python and/ or Java to create test automation scripts, frameworks and processes to aid AGILE data delivery.
- Knowledge of TOSCA and QuerySurge automation tools (ideally)
- Experience of building and contributing to development frameworks from scratch.
- Exposure to CI/CD environments, pref VSTS, Bamboo
- Experience with Scala, Java or Python.
- Expert Agile experience.
If this role is something of interest please apply with your updated resume and all suitable candidates will be contacted.