Automation Test Engineer
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
About the company
My client is a leader in vehicle leasing and fleet management in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Develop test plans/test cases on regression, security, integration, quality assurance and stress/load testings
- Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug
- Verify and validate new tests, test systems and solutions
- Identify, record, document the testing process
- Address any issues that might arise in a given system or program.
- Have 3+ years working experience in a full time testing role in IT
- Have hands-on experience in automated test tools (eg Selenium, LoadRunner, OATS)
- Experience in writing concise and comprehensive test plans/test cases
- Have work experience in Systems Development cycle in web and application server technologies
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficient with Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Exposure in Oracle and SQL server, MySQL environments
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!