Automation Test Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Senior Automation Test Analyst
Recognised as a market leader across Australia and New Zealand this organisation is part of a global group of companies with a presence in over 100 countries achieving several global awards over recent years. Reporting into the Delivery Manager you will be part of highly motivated team who thrive on delivering solutions for the business through their vision and development best practices.
As a hands-on Test Analyst your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with vendors and other external project contributors to ensure well aligned and smoothly integrated ways of working.
- Creating testing artefacts, including test plan and test summary report documents, as well as managing and coordinating test efforts
- Deriving and producing test cases and associated test data from detailed requirements
- Working with other testers to improve and embed automated testing practices in the team
- Evangelising secure software testing principles within the testing cohort through practices like test strategy and script reviews
- Actively participation in Agile ceremonies and standard testing practices.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to junior members of the team
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Minimum 8-10 Years of experience in Manual and Functional Testing, and test automation.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Continuous Integration tools, general SDLC management
- Experience with Agile & Lean methodologies, and exposure to claims management systems will be highly regarded
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Customer-focused mindset, with excellent stakeholder management skills
Additional Employee Benefits include:
- Staff benefits program with a wide range of discounts on offer
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
If this sounds like the next step for your career, simply click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your resume.