Automation Test Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum + Super|
A leading provider of secure, agile and innovative on-line financial applications is seeking a passionate and Intermediate Automation Tester. With a large portfolio of clients, this position is to carry out both manual and automated testing techniques to increase efficiency and reliability of testing efforts in a continuous integration environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing, developing and executing automation test scripts;
- Analysing business changes and conducting impact assessments around the scope of automation;
- Analysing results and preparing status reports to business stakeholders;
- Attend and actively participate in scrum planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives;
- Creation of test plans and cases and execution of manual tests where required.
- Raise defects as required and actively be involved in the defect management process.
Role Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience using test automation tools such as Selenium
- Proven expertise in API testing
- Experience with Mobile, UI and security testing is highly advantageous.
- Competent in Agile Scrum, definition of acceptance criteria, and QE sprint task planning
- Ability to consistently deliver of high quality software in a Continuous Integration environment
- Understanding of testing best practice approaches, techniques and test levels across the test cycle
- Previous practical experience working with the following environments and technologies - SOAP UI, XML, Rest API, Windows, .NET, Team City, Sauce labs, Zephyr and Jira
To be Successful in this role you must:
- Be passionate about quality!
- Understanding of the commitments necessary when testing is delayed or runs late;
- Display a cooperative spirit and contribute effectively within a team;
- Be a self-starter and confident, with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Maintain a focus on efficiency and high productivity whilst addressing any conflicts;
- Displays willingness to take on challenges and flexibility towards shifting priorities.
To apply please send your resume by following the links below. For any further questions please contact Suzanne Charnley on 07 3009 6142 or email:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.