|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
12 Month Contract ($650 per day)
My client, a global giant and leading international multi corporate with a presence in 150+ countries, is now looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join their Melbourne CBD based team on a 12 month daily rate contract.
Techstack / Skills:
- Good Object Orientated (OOP) software development experience with C# .Net
- Good understanding of Microsoft technology and tools like Visual Studio Team Service, Test hub and Microsoft Test Manger etc.
- Experience in ASP.NET/C#, XML, SOAP, REST, Oracle and Visual Studio Team Services- min 4 to 5 years.
- Experienced in developing test automation frameworks using Selenium and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Competent with VSTS and leveraging test hub for test planning, execution, automation, orchestration and reporting.
- Experienced in SQL, UML, SCRUM
- Defining and implementing best-practice unit, contract, integration and UI automation testing strategies in a CI/CD Environment with a strong focus on high value, risk based testing and fast feedback throughout the Build Pipeline.
- Experience in automation feasibility analysis.
- Implementation and maintenance of automated test suites/scripts
- Visual Studio Tools
- DevOps tools and processes
The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
- Responsible for developing automated tests for web applications as well as back-end service layer functionality
- Support the implementation of API for test data management using Microsoft technologies
- Create test scenarios and implement them as automated tests that run in a countinous Intigration and countinous delivery pipeline.
- Ensure test-ability of software being developed by communicating test needs to developers and architects
- Ensures requirements for test environments are clearly defined and test environments are up to date with respect to code base levels.
- To manage the design, creation, execution and reporting of tests using appropriate Test Tools.
- To ensure that automated test metrics are maintained to enable the quality of requirements gathering, development and testing, to be assessed and reported on.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest please 'APPLY NOW'. Any questions feel free to contact