Auditor Positions - Big 4 Accounting Firm
About The Company
One of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose they help their clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow.
About The Role
With continued growth, their Enterprise division are now looking to recruit Auditors and Senior Auditors into the Sydney practice.
Your new role:
- Conduct external audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside an experienced team for a diverse mid-market client portfolio
- Ensure client deliverables are achieved and provided at an exceptional standard
- Develop your hands on experience working hand in hand with clients and build strong stakeholder relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment and be a supportive and self-motivated team member.
- Be confident in sharing your ideas and working with others to achieve great client-focused outcomes.
- An understanding of external audit processes and methodologies plus experience in a reputable practice.
- Commercially-minded, professionally curious and demonstrate a passion for learning. You will also possess the relevant qualifications including
- CA or CPA (completion or in progress).
What is in it for you:
They offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
They also believe that their business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use their unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for their communities.
They believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to their people, clients and communities.
Consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and their inclusive culture promotes the development of their people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.