|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
Join a mid-tier top 30 accounting and advisory firm that will give you access to a strong international client base.
Form part of a close-knit family in a fast paced environment and join them as an audit supervisor.
This role will involve working with limited supervision and lead a small team of auditors responsible for various assignments.
- Daily supervision of audit staff and involvement with their development and regular performance appraisals
- Reviewing audit workpapers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit compliance
- Oversee audit planning, reporting and preparation of reports and communicating findings
Recommendations to senior management
- Financial report preparation
- CA/CPA qualified essential (non negotiable)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and environment
- Good analytical and time management experience
- Only candidates with a valid drivers license will be considered for this role
Apply online today, or reach out to me for a confidential chat