Audit Manager - Trade Finance
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking a Markets Audit Manager to take ownership of a complex global portfolio.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* providing deep technical Trade Finance skills and a strategic whole of business perspective
* Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of audit processes and procedures
* To plan and conduct necessary analysis and evaluation of market operations
* Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments
* Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders
* Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
* Have experience in Trade Finance
* Experience in global/regional investment banking trading businesses, market risk, or valuation functions will be a significant advantage
* Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
This is a unique opportunity to take on a business partnering, strategic role within the markets Division- and will give you the opportunity to progress into business roles down the line.
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 with any questions.