The Manager Internal Audit is responsible for the following key activities but not limited to:
- development of a risk-based audit plan each year that covers the key strategic and operational risks within area of responsibility.
- Looking over regulatory changes across APAC
- delivery of the audit activity within the Audit Plan as it relates to their area of accountability to the required Institute of Internal Auditor standard.
- management of internal and external (co-source) resources as they relate to the delivery of the audit plan.
- manage the internal audit relationships with key executives across the Business Banking and Corporate Support functions.
- Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Audit role within a financial institution
- Experience within Investment Bank would be advantageous
- Experience across end to end audit
- Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a Financial Services business
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- An ability to work autonomously
For a confidential discussion or more detailed information, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW