My client is a very well known mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm who is growing rapidly with operations both nationally and internationally. With such a big focus on work-life balance, career and personal development, and also providing an excellent working environment and fast-track promotion opportunities, they boast an enviable culture, which is backed up by the tenures of their employees. Due to an internal promotion, they are currently seeking to recruit a technically strong audit professional who is looking to progress their career into an Audit Manager role. This role would suit an audit professional coming from Big 4 or mid-tier that is seeking not only true work-life balance, but to make a true tangible difference and have a say in the direction the division should take.
Working across all industries and with full autonomy, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing key client portfolios and building and maintaining good working relationships with all clients
- Responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Assists the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- Ensures key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards
- Follows through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner and manages to balance risks and commercial returns
- Adheres to the firms' risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior employees on application of procedures
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, possessing excellent technical expertise gained from a Chartered environment, ideally as a Senior or Assistant Manager. With proven experience of successfully leading engagements and working on Listed clients, you will possess excellent leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal. It goes without saying that you will be ambitious and keen to make a true tangible difference to the firm.
My client doesn't throw the term work-life balance around lightly. They are proud to actually provide flexible working arrangements to ensure the safety and satisfaction of their staff. Rest assured, your hard work will be rewarded with extra time with your family and friends... this isn't Big 4! On top of this, they are CBD based and not only provide an excellent working culture but also numerous social activities on a monthly basis.
For a confidential discussion please contact Ash Parsons on 8629 1021, otherwise, APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.