|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
We are currently working on a number of exciting opportunities within an ASX listed financial services organisation. Our client is seeking a number of Audit Managers to join their high performing internal audit function.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conduct audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside your team;
- Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders;
- Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of audit processes and procedures;
- Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments;
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualified or working towards completion of professional (CPA/CA/CIA) or post graduate qualifications;
- Extensive experience in delivery within audit or risk within financial services;
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context;
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 with any questions.