Audio Visual Support Specialist
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Senior Audio-Visual Support Officer to join the Technology Service Desk Team of this corporate law firm. Your role will be responsible for providing high quality remote & onsite audio-visual technical support across the whole organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for any customer enquiries and technical problems
- Provide excellent audio visual and video conferencing service
- Develop, implement & drive efficient & effective audio-visual processes
- Schedule videoconferences using CISCO management suits or similar
- Assist in the installation, set up, monitoring & maintenance of all audio-visual environments across the organisation
- Configure & set up presentations for meetings, workshops conferences such as phones, flipcharts & whiteboards
- Liase with clients & staff to ensure their needs are viable, understood & met
- Media replication & streaming
- Maintain stock & equipment
Knowledge and experience
- 3 years' experience working in an Audio Visual & Support environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar area
- ITIL Qualification & understanding of ITIL Best Practice
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills including identifying user requirements
- Knowledge and experience using Oracle, SQL & NOSQL
- Knowledge & experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
Skills and competencies
- Proven ability to clarify, priorities, and resolve technical issues in a Windows 8 and Office 2013 environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Understanding of network topology
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshoot VOIP telephone handsets.
- Effective troubleshooting of video conferencing equipment including microphones, speakers, content sharing and endpoints
- The ability to be flexible, innovative, resourceful and self-motivated, and be able to learn on the job
- A high level of organisational skills
- A professional manner
- The ability to work in a local and national team environment