Audio Visual Support Officer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$70000 per annum|
One of Australia's Top Tier law firms are on the look-out for an experienced Audio Visual Support Officer to join their collaborative IT Service Desk team. Excellent customer service, and a 'can-do' attitude are essential traits to be successful in this role; this will be a client facing position and you will be the first point of contact in the business for all AV related support.
- Configuring and setting up presentations for meetings, workshops, conferences, including conference phones, flipcharts and whiteboards
- Assisting Partners & Staff with the recording and co-ordinating of audio visual and video conferencing requests
- Coordinating multi-site, and International, video conferencing and audio conferencing
- Scheduling video conferences using Cisco Tandberg Management Suite or similar
- Assisting as required with the installation, set up, monitoring and maintenance of all audio visual environment
- Media replication and streaming; both in-house and coordinating the service via external suppliers
- Coordinating the operation of audio visual requirements for offsite conferences
- Understanding of ITIL framework
This is an exceptional opportunity, to take the next step in your career and grow your skills in a dynamic, professional team. If you are ready for the challenge, don't hesitate to APPLY NOW.