Associate/Senior | Fund Accounting and Analysis
The role is with a global private markets firm overseeing more than $500 billion of private market allocation.
The Investment Operations Associate is responsible for delivering financial and operational services to global and local clients. The role will work closely with the broader investment team in advising clients on investments in infrastructure and associated real asset sectors globally. The role is supported by and interacts closely with the Fund Accounting and Portfolio Analytics and Reporting shared services.
- Oversight of fund accounting and investment administration
- Investor reporting
- Performance reporting including IRR, yield and attribution calculations
- Management reporting
- Co‐ordination and management of internal functional groups and third‐party service providers
- Documenting, implementing, maintaining and improving firm wide internal controls processes
- Supporting the end to end investment processes including supporting relevant governance committees
- Experience of 3 or more years within investment management, financial services or professional accounting services firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Confident communications skills
- Private markets experience preferred
Please contact Charlie from Ambition on 0405 242 474