Associate Recruitment Consultant | Finance | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||super + benefits|
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our growing team here at Ambition Finance!
With a great reputation and extensive experience in the market, we are seeking someone who is eager to learn, self motivated and keen to succeed to work with a successful and highly experienced team in contributing to the ongoing growth of the division.
You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career within recruitment with your own dedicated mentor and ongoing training with our in house L&D Manager. We have offices globally (London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane) and are very collaborative in our approach. We also have great incentives including a yearly "Dream Team," and a flexible approach to work whilst living to our PRIDE values.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a high level of service to our extensive candidate and client base
- Take job briefs, write advertisements and proactively source candidates
- Ensure our internal database (Bullhorn) is kept up to date and all information is entered correctly
- Consult with clients on their hiring needs and make recommendations
- Assist in setting up and running quarterly industry related events
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and news
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a sales/recruitment environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Passionate and driven
What's in it for you?
- CBD based offices
- Your own dedicated mentor
- Ongoing training and development
- Great commission scheme
- Various incentives including a yearly "Dream Team" trip
- Learn from a highly experienced team who are keen to see you succeed
Is this you?