Associate Recruitment Consultant - Melbourne
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum|
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Are you currently working in a sales role where your effort and successes have not been rewarded with promotions or financial gains as you expected?
We have a rare, exciting and extremely attractive position within our expanding Banking, Finance & Technology teams based in the CBD.
- Talent attraction and delivery focus
- Work on a high value desk
- Excellent base salary plus incentives
- No cold BD - purely candidate focused!!!
Ambition is interested in speaking with recruiters or sales professionals who are looking to maximise their previous experience and earning potential within a new specialism.
We are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and across Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
Due to continued success and growth, we currently have an opening within our Ambition team, for a consultant to take over a hot desk, working within the accounting support area.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- on-going attraction of a best in class candidate pipeline for our funds and asset management clients.
What's in it for you?
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Key requirements for the job:
- You will ideally come from a recruitment, sales or business development background.
- Or background in accounting, banking or finance sectors.
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships.
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- An excellent communicator.
- MUST have working rights in Australia.
This is a great opportunity to take over a desk that has a great potential earnings and join one of the highest performing team here in Sydney. Additionally you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
Interested? Please apply now or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (2) 9248 6219