Associate Director - Banking & Finance
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
- Lead an experienced team in an established sector, with a vast remit to grow
- Work for a well respected brand within a dynamic and agile organisation
- Market leading commission structure
Work for a boutique recruitment agency with a global presence. Think creatively, work smarter, faster and harder with Ambition.
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
This is an exciting role for an established leader with a background in banking and financial services. Working in our most established sector with a portfolio of existing key accounts and PSA's, you will lead an experienced team with significant potential for growth, including two of the organisation's highest billers.
We have been through a period of change and simplification over the last 18 months, which has created this opportunity for a senior leader. Our NSW division has had a fantastic start to the year with an above budget performance, building strong foundations for the end of quarter two and beyond.
You will play a pivotal part in continuing our period of growth, helping to bring the banking and finance team back to the very top of the global leader boards.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead, develop and inspire the team, helping them to maximise their potential and become subject matter experts
- Own and drive the commercial outcomes, from PSA agreements, new client acquisition to cross functional leadership with our interstate offices and technology division
- Identify, hire and coach new starters along with our L&D and HR divisions, expanding the team by 50% within the next few months due to high volume of work and strong client base
- Have at least five years recruitment experience, with two years in a leadership role
- Be an autonomous and inspiring leader who will own the strategic direction of the banking and finance sector nationally
- Lead from the front, with a strong client focus
- Create opportunities and successes
- Negotiate and deliver PSA's and project contracts
- Have a proven track record in developing existing and entry level Consultants.
- Be driven by exceeding sales and financial targets
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and market leading commission scheme, you will also benefit from:
- Playing a strategic and important part of our senior leadership team
- Market leading technology tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter and a pipeline of sourcing and engagement technology to roll out across 2019
- Internal and external training for you and your team
- Support from Internal Talent, L&D, Marketing and Contractor Care team
- Birthday leave
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.