Associate, Corporate FX/MM Settlements
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is a great opportunity for an FX/MM Settlements Associate, working for a global company that's recognised for its world-class platforms and processes, siting within the Global Operations team. Your duties will include:
- Management of customer and stakeholder enquiries
- Supporting FX/MM transactions from processing through to settlement, including reconciliations, confirmations and discrepancy investigations
- Provide timely and accurate processing of all related products
- Working to identify and mitigate business risk areas
In order to be successful in your application, you will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FX/MM Ops.
- Sound working knowledge of SWIFT payments
- Austraclear/NZ Clear experience
- Ability to work autonomously with open mindset
- Dynamic individual that's deadline oriented
- Wall Street system experience advantageous
This is a 6 month temp-to-perm opportunity, however, the right candidate who shows a great work ethic, an open mind and is keen to learn may be extended/made permanent.
To pursue this fantastic opportunity, please apply online or call Josh Fordham on 02 9249 5029.