|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
When there is a match between the candidate's motivation, skills, experience and the opportunity on offer by the client, magic happens! As an Associate Consultant, making magic happen is hard work but it is incredibly rewarding.
We are looking to recruit two individuals for our fun and interactive bootcamp training program. The training will involve a combination of workshops, mentoring, coaching and on-the-job training in an open environment, over a 12 week period. It is the ticket to becoming an Associate Consultant at Ambition.
Working in a 360-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, this role will involve:
- Candidate management: source, interview, offer negotiation and post placement follow-up
- Understanding market and industry trends: assess the challenges and opportunities in the market and their implications on sourcing talent
- Generating business: build and maintain relationships with clients and potential clients and compellingly position Ambition's value proposition
- Building market-leading talent pools: use multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database, headhunting, participating in networking events and external job portals
- Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent: market and promote candidates to clients and potential clients.
- Managing both clients and candidates: own client and candidate relationship management throughout the entire recruitment cycle
You will be:
- A graduate with at least 1 year's work experience
- Results driven, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- Undeterred by rejection, using your tenacity and resilience to pick yourself up and continue to drive forward
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self awareness and social skills
- An effective negotiator
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Our Recruitment Bootcamp is an in-house development program that gets you up to speed with all-things-recruitment and ensures you're well equipped to be successful in your new career.
The program is designed to give participants best-in-class 'hands-on' training. You will be employed on a full time contract and will graduate to a Consultant role in the business. It is your passport to a successful career with Ambition. You will follow a customised learning plan to ensure you receive the right level of coaching, mentoring and training as you progress through the program.
Along with a competitive salary package and a choice of two market leading commission schemes, you will also benefit from:
- Building your recruitment skills capability via "on the job" coaching and classroom training coupled with interactive workshops
- Exposure and access to senior leaders and teams to gain valuable insights
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with 4pm social hour to unwind with your colleagues
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.