Associate Business Development Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading supplier of indoor and outdoor plants to a wide range of corporate clients. They are a reputable and well-known name and are experiencing rapid recent growth due to the high quality of their products and the strong relationships that they have developed across a range of industries.
As a result they currently seek a consultative BDM to fill a newly created role within the business. The successful candidate will partner with a Senior BDM and will benefit from a constant supply of warm leads, putting you on the path to a long and lucrative career.
This role is a mixture of on the road and office based activities and will see you:
- Have face to face client contact as you generate new business and develop new referral networks.
- Create and implement sales strategies as you work with a network of franchisees to develop their client base.
- Prepare quotes for clients and produce tenders.
- Become involved with pricing solutions and future service planning.
- Assist architects and interior designers with office fit outs.
Successful candidates will have:
- A passion to work in the sales industry.
- A tenacious attitude but a consultative approach.
- The ability to build rapport with people quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional networking skills
To be considered for this role please apply ASAP and I will provide you with feedback as soon as possible.