Associate Adviser / Trainee Financial Planner
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique financial planning firm based who have a proven track record of success and who are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within. Their clients are predominantly High Net-Worth and they offer advice across all strategy types.
They currently seek a highly talented Associate Adviser with the ambition and drive to move into advising in the next few years. To support this move, you would inherit a book of existing clients, eliminating the need for immediate business development and will benefit from daily interaction with senior advisers, offering an exceptional opportunity to learn and long-term career prospects.
Your role will involve:
- Work alongside senior advisers to attend client meetings during the initial fact-find subsequent advice presentation.
- Conduct financial modelling and strategy assessment which focus on clients financial needs.
- Perform financial product research across multiple strategies, including: investments, superannuation and insurance.
- Prepare statements of advice for clients and include information on asset allocation, portfolio construction and risk management.
- Analyse risk/return dynamics to ensure portfolio optimisation.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Assist in hosting investment seminars, corporate events, and social days to maintain existing relationships and develop new client networks.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience in an adviser support role from within financial planning or wealth management.
- The ability to build rapport with advisers and present professionally to clients.
- A high level of integrity and a professional demeanour.
- A pro-active approach to career development
- Ability to show initiative and offer suggestions and alternatives.
- Superior problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services