Associate Adviser / Financial Planner
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
My client is an industry superfund based in a prime location in Melbourne's CBD. They are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within and they offer holistic advice across all strategy types.
Due to strong recent performance, they have an immediate need to expand their advice team. Depending on your experience they are happy to hire at either an Associate Adviser or Adviser level. Either way, you would have face to face client contact and would be joining a business at the forefront of their industry.
- Have face to face engagement with members. Identify their advice needs and promote the firms financial planning proposition.
- Provide effective follow up to assist members with implementation of advice.
- Explain fund information and superannuation industry knowledge in simple and practical terms.
- Retain members, build member satisfaction and seek referrals.
- Participate in outbound campaigns to build your client base.
- Provide training, coaching and support to other team members.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support or Advising role from financial planning, superannuation or wealth management.
- RG146 qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A service oriented and client focused approach.
- Strong sales and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services