Associate Adviser - Leading Wealth Management Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to a constant desire to attract new investors, they currently seek highly talented Associate Advisers with the drive and commitment to move into advising in 2-3 years. You will inherit a book of existing clients, eliminating the need for immediate business development and will benefit from full training on their award winning adviser training programme. It is an outstanding opportunity to further your career in wealth management.
- Work with an existing team of senior advisers to provide investment advice to sophisticated investors. Provide advice across all asset classes including Australian and international Equities and Fixed Income.
- Liaise with clients to understand their investment objectives
- Analyse risk/return dynamics to ensure portfolio optimisation.
- Prepare statements of advice for clients and include information on asset allocation, portfolio construction and risk management.
- Assist in hosting investment seminars, corporate events, and social days to maintain existing relationships and develop new client networks.
Successful candidates will have:
- A degree qualification. Candidates also possessing the RG146 will be highly regarded.
- At least 6 months experience within investment operations / adviser support from a Fund/Wealth Management, Custody, Financial Planning, Stockbroking or Superannuation environment.
- A passion for the financial markets.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of clients.
- Strong teamwork skills.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services