Assistant Manager, Private Equity
A global industry leader providing innovative custody, fund accounting/administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors and alternative asset managers.
Sitting within the Private Equity Team funds team, you will be providing a full suite of administration and value add services while managing a small team.
- Statement and quarterly valuation review
- Prepare and review financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare and review partner allocations and waterfall schedules
- Prepare and review quarterly custom reporting and other schedules
- Prepare and review capital activity including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Prepare and review fee calculations including (but not limited to) management fees, professional fees, and carried interest allocations
- Prepare and review ad hoc reports as needed
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Analyse agreements between partners and investment managers to ensure funds are operating according to the agreements.
- Maintain and manage multiple client relationships
- Assist in establishing onboarding plans for new client setup
- Provide training and guidance to new and existing team members
- Coordinate and manage external audit process on behalf of multiple clients
- Implement fund structures and entity into FIS Investranoring a small team
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance/Business/Accounting - Unlisted Investments preferred
- Experience within fund admin and team management
- Technically proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Investran)
If interested, please apply now.