|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
- Owns the full stack life cycle of the platform.
- Defines the architecture for the platform, including integration points with other platforms;
- Ensures that the architecture is implemented according to plan, minimizing technical /tactical debt. Escalates to management if required;
- Reduces complexity and steers towards preventing or reducing technical debt. Improves the quality and consistency and reduces time-to-market for the platform. Shortens the cycle time from idea to service with impact to consumer;
- Provides guidance to Engineers, managers and teams/squads for the platform by describing design patterns. Describes how these best practices can actually be implemented in practice
About your experience:
- 8+ years full time experience in Development and Infrastracture environments
- Knowledge of Web Application servers and reverse proxies e.g. Tomcat, Apache, NGINX, IIS, etc.
- Strong background of Azure Active Directory
- Working experience of Public Cloud Architectures
- Demonstrated experience on IaaS, PaaS, CMP, monitoring and metric technologies.