Application Support Team Lead
|Location:||Thornleigh, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
A global ERP software solutions organisation are seeking an experienced Application Support Team Lead to join their fast-growing team. You will be responsible for the end to end support of the application, as well mentoring and being the technical escalation point for the team. This role will be the primary liaison between the application support team, the business and the technical leadership team.
- Provide first line functional support to customers, liaising directly with them to resolve complex queries (e.g. application queries, training, reports, user documentation)
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries, providing concise and accurate information
- Planning and prioritising tasks to meet customer requirements, and escalate business critical issues in a timely manner
- Manage and track KPI's for the team
- Assist with regression testing of new releases
- Direct complex queries to the correct queue for resolution
- Maintain and review user documentation & parameter descriptions
- Effective allocation of tasks to team members and managing the quality of the team's output.
- Oversee mentoring, training and development of Application Support Analysts
- Solid understanding of business processes
- Understanding of accounting processes would be advantageous
- Sound MS Office skills
This role will be filled very quickly, so if this looks like something you could be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW.