|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
Join a world leading multinational law firm, being at the heart of new global business practices, providing premium quality technology services. Be part of a supportive and dynamic team working in an environment which high performance is expected, in return, you will be provided with rewards and opportunities tailored to your personal and professional goals.
This role reports in to the Application Support Manager, where the majority of your time will be providing ITIL based Third Level support and project delivery for a number of business applications including incident resolution, problem management, service request fulfilment, and change management. With a lesser focus on supporting and maintenance of customisations for commercial software and bespoke software applications, SQL database applications, and in-house developed software.
Application Support and Management:
- Provide subject matter expert support for business applications, escalating issues to vendors as required. This may include cloud, client/server technology, document management systems, web services, digital dictation devices, and mobile applications.
- Drive cloud services adoption and contribute significantly towards the Digital Workplace initiative.
- Planning and scheduling of releases, patches and upgrades to third party and custom applications
- Documentation and communication of IT application artefacts, plans and schedules at all stages of IT system lifecycle (development, testing, UAT and deployment)
- Provide support for other members of the IT Solution Delivery team, with working technical knowledge of other IT systems.
- Delivery of high quality operational service to key stakeholders, work to build and ensure a strong and trusted relationship.
- Partner with other members of the IT team to ensure strong levels of teamwork exist for incident and problem management activities.
- Support and maintain custom software solutions used within the Business Services and legal teams
- Provide development support for other software platforms that integrate with Microsoft Office
Stakeholder Management and Engagement:
- Vendor engagement, including working directly with key vendors to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Working alongside others within the IT Solution Delivery team, contribute to development of application strategy and roadmap.
- Experience working in an organisation that has worked through cloud services adoption and the associated organisational transformation. Detailed technical knowledge of: MS Office 365, MS Teams, MS SharePoint online, Jira, Confluence
- Experience supporting and maintaining systems commonly used within the legal industry such as: iManage Work and IDOL, K2, Relativity, Bighand
- Experience working within a Microsoft centric environment, including experience working with MS SQL and FIM.
- ITIL v3 certification
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations including business system administrators, business users, and IT support functions
- Strong ability to understand business needs and translate these into realistic IT solution oriented requirements
- Desirable with IT software development and configuration, ideally with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Office Development Tools
- Desirable experience in software development, preferably C#, VB.Net, Windows Forms, SQL, XML
- Graduate qualification or demonstrated equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Programming or related qualification.
If you are looking for the next challenging but rewarding role working in a leading law firm, and have a positive attitude working in a dynamic environment then please apply directly now!