|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||Up to AU$60000.00 per annum|
My client is looking for a Junior Software Developer/Graduate to join their team and provide technical support to their clients and partners. Your responsibilities will range from pre-sales client support to incident response activities.
This role would suit a recent graduate with coding experience and who loves to automate or a Junior Software Developer who is looking for their next stepping stone in their career!
- Respond to customer-initiated problems with the service, scoping, triaging, escalating and resolving the issues.
- End to end management of issues.
- Support customers in the implementation and use of products, coordinate responses to questions, create and deliver documentation to address common areas of concern, and provide training as required.
- Monitor services for abnormal behaviour and intervene as necessary to prevent impact to customer service.
- Provide pre-sales support to the commercial team, participating in scoping exercises, gathering requirements and identifying functionality gaps.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely fashion with all relevant customers
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 2-4 years' experience in a technical support/ Junior Software Engineer or Site Reliability position.
- Issue management, proactive and reactive problem resolution experience
- Experience producing and delivering training and documentation materials
- Demonstrated ability to exercise excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a real team player!
- Experience delivering in SAAS services would be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the position for you and you are looking to join a company where you will be collaborating and learning from an awesome group of talented and knowledgeable guys and girls in a super casual environment - then please click the 'Apply' button below!