|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||Up to AU$60000.00 per annum|
My client is seeking an Application Support Engineer to join its expanding Global Core Platform team, whose objective is to provide industry-leading service and support to their customers and partners.
You will provide implementation assistance to clients and partners as they integrate our products into their own, explain functionality, identify gaps, and properly scope projects and you will ensure our client's success post-implementation by providing ongoing support.
- Respond to customer-initiated problems with the service, scoping, triaging, escalating and resolving the issues. Own the problem from identification to resolution.
- Support customers in the implementation and use of products, coordinate responses to questions, create and deliver documentation to address common areas of concern, and provide training as required.
- Monitor services for abnormal behaviour and intervene as necessary to prevent impact to customer service. Engage additional resources as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Provide pre-sales support to commercial team, participating in scoping exercises, gathering requirements and identifying functionality gaps.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely fashion with all relevant customers
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- SQL experience
- Source control experience e.g Git / SVN
- Command line experience for Windows and/or Linux (writing scripts, configuring environment paths, hosts, SSH etc.)
- Knowledge of SOA, experience with testing APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure etc.) or general networking experience of VPC/Subnets for diagnosis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- 3 -5 years of experience in technical support, professional services, project management, client management, or equivalent technical client-facing teams
- Strong customer support skills and ability to manage customer satisfaction of large enterprise customers
- Issue management, proactive and reactive problem resolution experience
- Team-oriented and able to build and maintain strong inter-team and inter-departmental relationships.
If this sounds like the position for you and you are looking to join a company where you will be collaborating and learning from an awesome group of talented and knowledgeable guys and girls in a super casual environment - then please click the 'Apply' button below!