Application Development Team Lead
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
A multinational construction company are seeking a senior C# .NET developer with a minimum of 10 years commercial experience, preferably with 3+ years' experience as a team lead. This role is based in North Sydney and will lead a small team of Application Developers based in Brisbane, as well as an off-shore resource based in Sri Lanka. Additionally, this role will need to work with its counterpart in the UK business to ensure global alignment of Application Development strategy.
This role reports to the Data, Integration & Development Manager, who expects you to lead a team tasked with designing, developing, enhancing and supporting a range of existing solutions used across many different functions in the business. The role is customer facing and it is a requirement that you are an excellent communicator and confident working directly with the business. The Application Development team lead will need to be able to influence the strategic approach to Application Development.
Current technology stack includes:
- Mobile - Xamarin Forms
- Database - SQL Server (using Entity Framework)
- Hosting - Azure
- Experience as a Development Team Lead working with similar technologies
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Experience working with Entity Framework, SQL Server and T-SQL
- An excellent understanding of Git, Team City, and Octopus Deploy
- Commercial experience building and deploying applications in Azure (App Services, SQL Databases, Storage Accounts, Messaging, App Insights)
- Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude with an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a university
If you are looking for an exciting new role, in a multinational organisation with great company culture, then please apply directly!