An enterprise organisation is on the lookout for an experienced, self-motivated individual to join their team on a permanent basis, taking ownership for the Oracle Fusion Cloud SAAS applications and product management. You will hold primary focus on the Oracle Fusion Cloud Modules, and transfer contributions to other key business systems, reporting directly into the National IT Operations Manager. As the Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the CFAL ERP application stack.
- Manage, support and administer Oracle SAAS business applications as required on an operational day-to-day basis - primary focus will be the Oracle Fusion Cloud SAAS, and integration elements to Oracle SOA Cloud Middleware systems.
- Manage relationships with Oracle and Oracle support
- Provide afterhours support via escalation from internal and external support partners and others as required.
- Lead resolution of more complex technical issues as identified by the first line support analysts.
- Co-ordination with Oracle Support Partner for SAAS / PAAS application upgrades, patching and minor works activities with external vendors and internal teams, including the facilitation of the appropriate level of system and user acceptance testing and change
- Lead High-level business analysis and functional requirements gathering for new functionality or enhancements.
- Lead continual system & process improvements
- Oracle and Cloud based application support experience.
- Experience in product and vendor
- Retail industry experience mandatory.
- QSR experience would be highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of business application support and management in a dynamic environment.
- Experience as escalation resource to service desk issue.
- Experience with database structures and data
- Business communication skills with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- ITIL IT Service Management experience
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!