Application Analyst / Administrator
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role:
Provide primary technical assistance and maintenance for business-critical applications within the ANZ Region. In addition, assist in the definition of requirements for enhancements, and management and/or development of these. Further, to promote the efficient use of all facilities of the software product to maximize Business efficiency and use of systems.
- 5+ years of IT industry experience
- DevOps experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Oracle SOA /OSB Administration - Advanced Level
- EDI Messaging concept - Advanced Level
- Shell Scripting - Advanced Level
- Linux / Administration - Advanced level.
- Java Programming -- Intermediate Level
- SVN, JIRA, CROWD, BAMBOO - Advanced Level
- Tomcat / Apache Clustering -- Advanced Level
- Good interpersonal skills - including leadership and business liaison skills
- Knowledge of customer service level agreements (SLAs)
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!