|Location:||Barton, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client, a government organization, is looking for an experienced Angular Developer to work on two of their highest valued projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
An ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Angular
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT
- Demonstrated experience with AWS and relational databases
This is a 4-month contract opportunity and the applicants must have Australian citizenship to be considered for the role. Please click 'Apply' to apply for the role directly.
Any questions regarding the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218.
Accepting resumes until COB Thursday 6th February 2020.