|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
Android Native Developer Required!
Join a passionate and growing Mobile team to be a part of creating an amazing experience for customers.
You will be responsible for the Android native platform used in both Autralia & New Zealand. Be a part of the in-house multi-discipline Mobile team with a common focus to deliver the road-map based on customer research. A strong understanding or experience of web based technologies and APIs is required.
The purpose of the Android developer is to build & maintain a useful, usable and engaging user experiences, in line with best practice mobile development life-cycle and architecture.
- Providing technical development for Android mobile application including working towards the analysis, design and development of re-usable components / functionality / style guide. Delivering high quality product development with an agile/lean approach.
- Ensuring that all development work undertaken is properly documented and maintainable.
- Collaborate with other development areas to create & maintain APIs to work with the Flight Centre App.
- Maintaining awareness of best practice in the industry for mobile development.
- Contributing to development guild as required
- Ideally, 4 years experience with Android SDK
- Ensure industry best practices in mobile web development focusing on Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to other applications & back end services
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
About the benefits:
- Company discounts, health and wellness discounts, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Monthly awards nights, social events, and opportunity to attend global conference
If this sounds like the right role for you, hit APPLY, or send me your resume