|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day|
Australian utilities company is looking enthusiastically to hire multiple Insights Analysts for their Consumer Credit team.
This position requires technical skills in designing and building user friendly dashboards, and using analytics tools to visualise data and effectively convey insights. The Insights Analyst is integral in helping drive a shift to automated, Business Warehouse based reporting.
- Data Mining, data management, and data analysis
- Providing insight and intelligence on consumer debtor segments and credit operations (based on a combination of organisational, credit, market and industry knowledge)
- Working alongside stakeholders to define, prioritise and deliver effective analytics
- 1-3 years experience in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- Experience in utilities or similar industry is required
- Strong experience in dashboard reporting and advanced data visualisation tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Business Objects or equivalent
- Data and reporting analytics tools, including building data structures and reporting tools
- Experience in a customer facing role