Analyst / Programmer
|Location:||Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$75000.00 per annum|
Job Purpose :
The primary purpose of the position is to support the system development manager.
You will carry out application development and provide support in programming and maintenance activities across the system
You will work with minimal supervision and be required to test existing technology in line with set procedure, carry out routine maintenance, review system error and determine workable solutions to resolve errors and bugs.
- Assists in the design, coding testing of technical solutions.
- Understands system development lifestyle processes and what type of methodology to apply.
- Have a strong Technical skill set.
- You will liaises with the business stakeholder and management
- Personality and good ability to engage.
To be considered for this you will have:
- 5+ years relevant industry experience or demonstrated capability in similar role
- Ideally some experience with a similar technology stack
Windows, Logistics program Internal *Trans Logic*
Port Melbourne On-site Parking
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the APPLY button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on (03)86291015.