Analyst - Performance and Compliance | CBD | Fixed Term Contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||$90k + super neg.|
My client is a leading bank who have a proven track record of performing above industry standards. They are highly respected within the industry and have a culture which is based on honesty, integrity and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Compliance and mandate monitoring
- Coding identified and agreed "rules" within the Compliance Reporting application
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis, compliance monitoring a plus (split is 60% performance BAU)
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.