|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting activities relevant to internal AML/Compliance processes, as well as assisting with AML and compliance reporting.
- Regularly conduct fraud monitoring and assist with implementing the organisational AML program.
- Undertake ongoing AML monitoring of high risk clients.
- Be familiar and keep up to date with the firm's relevant processes, policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders to understand business drivers.
- Produce compliance reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Handle administrative tasks linked to the AML process.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks and projects which may arise within the team to implement and develop risk led initiatives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Conscientious and methodical approach and the ability to analyse
- Ability and enthusiasm to handle complex workflow by prioritising work effectively and identifying level of detail needed for each task
- Diploma or Cert IV in Financial Services (highly desirable)
- Attention to detail - someone who is able to spot inadequate or inaccurate information and investigate where needed.
- A willingness to grow and evolve with the business.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- A minimum of 2 years in financial services.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential conversation.