|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$300 - AU$320 per day|
Well known International Bank is currently seeking an AML analyst to join its high preforming team. The Australian part of the business is undertaking its part in a global AML/CTF transformation programme and have multiple roles for an AML analyst.
Located in Sydney CBD the successful candidate will be responsible but limited to:
- 1st Line AML transaction monitoring.
- Assist in the ongoing review and enhancement of the documentation supporting the AML framework in place.
- Assist in Design and development of risk assessments specific to AML.
- Compliance protection against bank lending products.
- Assist in AML sanction compliance.
- 1-4 years' experience in the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing field
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions encompassing retail banking.
- Strong operational and commercial acumen.
- 1-4 years' experience in a 1st line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company.
- Experience in front line operations would be benificial.
- Strong banking product knowledge would be beneficial.