|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland|
I'm currently looking for an all-round Administrator, master of wearing many hats within a fast-paced environment, working with my favourite client based on the Gold Coast.
You will be working alongside and supporting a very passionate Technology team, working on upcoming state of the art technology.
They offer a casual, supportive and challenging yet supportive environment where no day, will be the same and you will get exposure above what you could imagine, should you want to learn more.
I need someone that has an extremely high level of attention to detail, has the ability to push back, does not shy away from challenges and can communicate effectively with C level as well external clients.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Business development support (Support with proposals, tenders, statement of work, client liaison)
- Contract management support & administration
- Team and project management support
- Run daily standups
- Financial (Billing & invoicing, accounts payables, allocations, petty cash
- Organize travel and itineraries, make bookings
- Administrative (general admin/staff & leave rosters)
- Office management (stationary/equipment/staff needs)
- Telephone / correspondences / notes & minutes
- Accounts experience
- Strong commercial understanding & basic level acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Multitasking and time management, ability to execute under pressure when required
- Proficient in relevant software - Xero/excel
I need a genuine go getter to assist my client in reaching their full potential as they go through a rapid growth period. Please APPLY NOW if you have experience that aligns with the requirements in WORD format.
This will be a quickfire process so submit now for a unique opportunity.