Agile Test Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
As a member of an agile scrum team, the Agile Test Lead will work with manual and automated testers who are responsible for testing for core application delivery which impact customer facing online systems. This role will lead and work with team members to ensure both high value and quality delivery in the shortest possible time.
The environment in which this person will be working in would be best described as:
- Create test plans for each sprint and for releases
- Ensure adequate acceptance criteria have been defined within user stories
- Ability to interact and build relationships with different levels of stakeholders across multiple divisions.
- Collaborating to identify which acceptance criteria can be automated by developers using automated unit and integration tests.
- Exploratory testing of features and executing any tests as needed throughout the sprints.
- Collaborating with other agile and non-agile teams to implement appropriate integration/journey tests.
- Ensuring all non-functional testing has been identified and executed.
- Ability to define and maintain test data that can be reproduced.
- Follow team and company standards and contribute to refine and improve processes
- Ensure all non-functional requirements and related testing is identified.
- Work with the scrum team to monitor agile metrics to ensure no adverse trends and recommend improvements to delivery efficiency and quality.
- Review and refine processes, guidelines and procedures in line with the company objectives.
- Mentor and guide less experienced Test Analysts within the team.
- Assist with planning, prioritisation and management of deliverables to meet project timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Agile - Scrum
- Proven CMS experience, preferably Sitecore
- Strong testing experience in an Agile environment
- Experience working with online applications
- Proven ability to mentor and assist more junior team members
- Knowledge of and experience with (as many as possible): SQL, Jira, JMeter, Browserstack, Teamcity, Octopus and Selenium
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
Role to commence as soon as possible. Please apply now.