Agile Business Analyst
Our client requires a switched-on, collaborative and driven Technical Business Analyst who has worked in AGILE environments and Federal Government/banking projects. More information regarding the nature of the project and our client will be released upon the phone-screening stage of the recruitment process.
Location - Chatswood
Start date - ASAP but flexible for the right candidate
Day rate - Negotiable
Contract length - 12 months + the high chance of an additional 12-month extension
-Investigate Business Unit requirements using a range of tools including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
-Identify and interview relevant customers and stakeholders across the organisation who may have an interest in, or be affected by, the problem or solution.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct information into more easily accessible details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user desires from the underlying true needs of the business units.
-Assist with the preparation of procurement documentation including tenders and requests for information in line with procurement policies.
-Ensure that documents are maintained and stored in the appropriate document management system.
-Complete tasks on discovery projects under the guidance of the Business Analysis Team Lead, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Manager Business Analysis or the Portfolio Manager.
- Experience in end-to-end Technical Business Analyst roles, having previously worked in AGILE project environments. Experience working with federal government and financial/banking sector projects.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to assist stakeholders with envisioning the future state.
- Strong knowledge of the fundamental duties of an end-to-end Business analyst role as well as the capability to analyse and map risks and propose solutions.
- Experience working with the "As Is - To Be" concept - ability to contribute to the development of business knowledge, process maps, systems interfaces and business scenarios.
- A deep understanding of what the project requires and how to solve the issues associated
HIT APPLY NOW!