Adviser Services Specialist
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so as they are consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
In this role you will have daily telephone, email and face to face contact with external front office clients as you resolve queries and act as the 'face' of the business.
This role sits in the Front Office Services team and is responsible for providing support to Advisers, fund managers and their investors. Your role will involve:
- Provide responses to queries/requests received via phone and email and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion and prioritised and corrected;
- Provide proactive platform navigation to Adviser's and their support staff;
- Ensure that all queries / requests are actioned to a set standard of service and quality.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 12 months experience in a client services role within finance.
- The confidence and maturity to deal with front office teams and external clients.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The capacity to work individually as well as in a team.
- A motivated and professional attitude.
- The ability to take on responsibility and make independent decisions.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services