Adviser Services Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super|
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so due to consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
In this role you will have daily telephone, email and face to face contact with Client Advisers as you resolve queries from front and middle office as well as external clients.
This role sits in the Front Office Services team and is responsible for providing support to Advisers and their investors/members. Your role will involve:
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion and prioritised and corrected;
- Providing proactive platform navigation to Adviser's and their support staff;
- Ensuring that all queries / requests are actioned to a set standard of service and quality.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 12 months experience in a client services role within finance.
- The confidence and maturity to deal with front office teams and external clients.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The capacity to work individually as well as in a team.
- A motivated and professional attitude.
- The ability to take on responsibility and make independent decisions.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services