Admin Officer // Immediate Start // Contract Role
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Up to AU$26 per hour + super|
Our client is a global automobile company and one of the leaders in the luxury automotive market, who have been around for almost 100 years. We are looking for an admin all-rounder, who work with our client to assist in their admin on a 3 month contract. Reporting to the Manager IT, the successful candidate will deliver and maintain high standards of admin support that is in line with this luxurious brand.
Full end to end process of an Admin superstar, from data entry to vendor management - this includes placing orders, invoicing, putting together communications and correspondence on internal social media platforms and general administrative duties. This role is high volume and fast paced, so you need to have;
- Excellent time management skills,
- Exceptional communication skills,
- The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders,
- General administration duties in relation to invoicing, deliveries and orders,
- Experience in preparation of orders for IT related goods,
- Be the point of contact for procurement regarding invoices,
- Management of documentation in an efficient and timely manner,
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (high volume, fast paced).
- Well versed in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills and servicing capability
- Well organised with exceptional eye for detail
- A good eye for visual design / talent for storytelling would be advantageous.
The finer details:
- 1 month contract role
- Immediate start
- South Eastern suburbs location - close to public transport and parking on site
- Above market salary on offer
- Outgoing and extroverted office environment.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 for a confidential discussion.